Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!!! And Guess What? Ashley's Back as the Bachelorette! Here Come the Fireworks!! ;)

Hello party people!  I have missed you!  The last two months seemed to fly by.  It seems like it was only yesterday that we saw Brad and Emily get engaged on the season finale of The Bachelor, and now we're about to see Ashley have her chance at love on the next installment of the Bachelorette. 

Let's be brutally honest...I know from all the emails and comments people have sent my way that Ashley isn't everyone's first, or even second choice as the Bachelorette.  She was at best a crazy train wreck with her boozy behaviour and stalkerazzi scenes with Brad and the other women.  However, I have watched enough seasons of these shows to know that Mike Fleiss sees potential in some wild cat fights, drunken brawls and steamy hot tub scenes.  For ABC, it's all about the ratings and shock value, and I'm sure Ashley and her harem of beefcake will rise to the occasion in this area.  I have read a few of Reality Steve's blog entries, and decided very early not to follow it to the end, so I can be surprised with the end of the season like everyone else.   

I will be back next week to dish all about the season premiere with you, and would love to make this blog more interactive and enjoyable for you.  I welcome your suggestions and comments for this, but I also have a few fun things planned throughout the season for you.  I will have some Skype chats during the season, a live blog/Bachelorette night at a venue TBD, and am working on a contest for later in the season.  Stay tuned!!   

As always, I want to thank you for being so supportive and receptive to my blog.  What started as a fun pastime for myself and my girlfriends has blown up into something that has brought me some great friends and followers from all over the world.  It's a labour of love for me, and a guilty pleasure that I am more than happy to write about.  I look forward to seeing what happens starting May 23rd!!  Take care, try to stay out  of trouble and have a fantastic weekend!!  See you next week!!

Until next time...XO

No comments:

Post a Comment