Sunday, May 18, 2014

It's Baaaaack!!! A new season of The Bachelorette!!

Hello lovelies! Are you as excited for Andi's season of The Bachelorette as I am?? In my opinion, any girl who is strong and sassy enough to stand up to whiny Juan Pablo and tell him off about how he treats women deserves a season of her own to find love! We finally get to see the start of her adventure tomorrow night! Fasten your seat belts...I think it will be a wild ride. ;)

I can't tell you how happy I am to be back to blogging about the show. I have lots of fun things planned, including a Bachelorette viewing party next month in Toronto! If you're in the GTA (or out of the area like I am!), and want to come out for a night of fun and dishing about the show, stay tuned for details! I'll be posting an invite on Facebook and Twitter this week! Mark June 23 in your calendars! It will be a fun girl's night out.

I'll keep this short and sweet for now, but I will have a full blog post about the season premiere and Andi's delicious bachelors on Tuesday. Make sure to tune in for the premiere tomorrow night at 9:30 PM EST on ABC (City TV in Canada). I know a lot of people weren't aware the show started tomorrow, so I wanted to remind you just in case!

That's all for now. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the premiere, Andi, the bachelors, and who you think are the early studs and duds of the season (lol). Dishing about the show is one of my favorite things, and I know many of you love to do this, as well.

Until next time...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment